Marketing & Communication
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader, creative with an eye-for-detail and the ability to inspire. The Growth Marketing Officer will be hands on, high energy, motivated and experienced in setting a strategic roadmap but also adept at writing strategic content. This position works closely with the executive, sales, and product teams to build a cohesive strategy for the company and is critical to our long-term success.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a global B2B SaaS company targeting its main marketing efforts toward the US and Europe markets. The candidate may have started in Product Management or Product Marketing in a B2B SaaS company. The candidate will be resourceful enough to learn the market and products, strategic enough to provide thought leadership and execution oriented enough to bring tangible results in short timeframes.
- Responsible for the full cradle to grave global marketing strategy, including analysis of the current marketing strategy
- Develop new products based on Product-Market-Fit analysis
- Use an analytical based approach to the strategy and demonstrate ROI
- Package, analyze and optimize the product funnel.
- Maximize the potential of new & existing users.
- Understand users and their feedback, set up advisory boards and be part of the usability testing process.
- Manage communication with users across multiple channels.
- Drive competitive analysis and market research.
- Be the main focal point for all marketing aspects of the product.
- Work collaboratively with others to develop marketing plans that drive growth and market share.
- Understand the broader strategy of the company and determine how that will impact our marketing efforts.
- Work closely with Product and Sales to contribute to business development and the overall growth of the company
- Live the core value of constant and never-ending improvement – what makes it better and easier
- Create compelling product explainer videos
- Work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- At least 3 years experience in a global marketing position (product marketing or marketing) in a B2B product focused SaaS organization
- Previous experience working in, B2B SaaS or similar
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (product, pricing, branding, strategy, social media, communications, business development, website).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Experience writing for and working with a USA or Europe based SaaS product market
- Demonstrated leadership skills – proven ability to build, develop, retain top talent and drive cross functional collaboration and team performance
- Decisive – willing to listen, be humble and take input but perseveres and always moves ahead
This is a partly remote, work from home role which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility.Apply